- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Book of Proceedings
Hui Mana Tohu Matauranga Conference
Waiwhetu Marae, 24 June 2009
Drawing from the last two or three decades of Māori social, cultural, educational and economic development, Hui Mana Tohu Mātauranga touched upon a range of relevant and related themes and topics.
This Book of Proceedings records the significant intellectual exchange that took place on 24 June 2009 at Waiwhetu Marae in Lower Hutt. The conference relied heavily on a strong Māori development framework, which resulted in the emergence of three key innovative and inter-related themes.
Read the Booklet of Proceedings (PDF, 3.7MB).