- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Enhancing Mātauranga Māori and Global Indigenous Knowledge
Enhancing Mātauranga Māori and Global Indigenous Knowledge is a collaboration of 14 Māori and international scholars and aims to create a forum for Māori and global indigenous academics to connect and support the advancement of learners interested in Māori and indigenous theories of knowledge.
This publication will be useful for students, academics and those interested in various indigenous perspectives on strengthening distinctive knowledge systems.
NZQA has produced this publication to support the advancement of mātauranga Māori which is one of the goals of NZQA’s Māori Education Strategy, Te Rautaki Māori and follows on from Conversations on Mātauranga Māori.