- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Applying for approval of Consent and Moderation Requirements (CMRs)
To apply for approval of a CMR submit an application online using the “Other” category and write in the type of application (e.g. CMR).
The CMR should be submitted using the CMR template (DOCX, 22KB).
See the Guidelines for listing assessment standards and consent and moderation requirements on the Directory of Assessment Standards (PDF, 445KB) for further information. These are effective from 1 January 2017.