- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Sector Qualifications Register
The Sector Qualifications Register (SQR) is a database that stores information about qualifications listed on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework.
It is available to the public and any stakeholders to use. Any organisation or individual can download specific and targeted qualification data from the SQR.
How to use the Sector Qualifications Register
The datasets are available as Linked data, which is based on the Resource Description Framework(RDF) data model. The data can be accessed by using the SPARQL endpoints provided below. SPARQL is a query language for RDF. Please refer to the NZQA SPARQL Service User Guide for instructions on how to use the service. Full details on the SPARQL can be found on the W3C website at http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/.
Querying the Sector Qualifications Register
Insert your query into the SPARQL query box below. We have some examples of queries, which you may find helpful. They can be copied and pasted into the query box if you wish. See the sample queries.
Last Update Date:
If you think you need to modify the query, please refer to the NZQA SPARQL Service User Guide.
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact NZQA at email@example.com.