- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Submitting an application for approval of a qualification
Submit the completed documents via the TEO application web page.
To use TEO applications:
- Log in using the log-in supplied by MoE.
- Choose "TEO Applications".
- Create an application.
- Select "Qualification Approval".
- Click on contact details.
- The contact details page will be pre-populated with your organisation’s contact details. You should make any changes necessary to ensure the details are appropriate for the qualification.
- On the Supporting documents page, attach PDF versions of:
- the completed application form
- the Needs Analysis Report confirming the need for the qualification(s)
- separate documents for each qualification prepared in the approved Word template
- response addressing issues raised at Approval to Develop and explaining any other changes
- any additional supporting documents
- completed and signed attestations from key stakeholders.
Submit, and then email Word documents to Service Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Case number in the Subject line.