- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Secondary school consent to assess
A school or kura must have been granted consent to assess by NZQA before they can assess against standards on the Directory of Assessment Standards.
Initial application for, maintaining and extending consent to assess
The Guide to Requirements for Consent to Assess for Schools (PDF, 153KB) includes information on:
- the initital application process
- maintaining consent to assess
- extension of consent to assess for schools wishing to assess against standards to assess beyond the Base Scope of Consent to Assess for Schools (BSAS).
For further information, contact the School Quality Assurance and Liaison team.