- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Assessment of Pacific Early Childhood Education
The Pacific Island Early Childhood Education (PIECE) assessment support material is currently under review.
Assessors should refer to Best practice principles for the assessment of unit standards (PDF, 28KB) when developing assessments for Pacific Early Childhood Education.
If you have any queries regarding the review of the PIECE assessment support materials, please contact National Qualifications Services.