- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Each year School Relationship Managers deliver seminars designed to build capacity and understanding about assessment for NCEA for specific audiences. Key resources provided at recent workshops are available below.
2015 Teachers New to NCEA Seminar
This seminar aimed to build the capacity of teachers new to assessment for NCEA, including those experienced in assessment of other systems. Teachers were provided with a range of tools and information to help them make professional judgements about student performance with greater confidence.
Principal's Nominee Seminars
These seminars provide information and guidance to assist the Principal's Nominee in their role. They allow participants to share good practice and be updated on NZQA requirements and new assessment initiatives.