- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
SAC guidelines for schools
These guidelines do not constitute further rules and procedures but aim to clarify those requirements (Assessment Rules for Schools 5.5 Special Assessment Conditions) to help schools make appropriate applications.
When ready to make an application, please consult the Special Assessment Conditions Online Application User Guide, accessed through the Special Assessment Link in your school’s High Security area and on the Forms page.
For Due Dates, please consult the Special Assessment Conditions timeline.