- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Who is eligible to apply for an entitlement?
- Candidates with a permanent or long-term
i. sensory, physical, or medical condition and/or
ii. specific learning disorder
that directly impacts on their ability to be assessed fairly for National Qualifications so that approved candidates can demonstrate their knowledge, skills and understanding, without providing unfair advantage over other candidates.
- Candidates with a specific learning disorder will be granted Special Assessment Conditions where it will allow them to access the curriculum to achieve at the appropriate level of assessment.
- Candidates identified and funded as speakers of English as a Second Language are not entitled to Special Assessment Conditions even in conjunction with a specific learning disorder.