- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
NZ Diploma in Business - Examples of good assessment practice
This page contains examples of good assessment practice, as identified by NZDipBus moderators each moderation round.
Examples of good assessment practice may relate to:
- assessment tasks/activities
- assessment conditions and instructions, or
- assessment schedules/marking guidance.
While the examples are specific to a particular topic, the principles of good practice assessment demonstrated in each example could also be applied to the creation of other assessment materials.
Examples are published with the permission of the organisations that developed them. If you would like to use or adapt the materials, please contact the relevant organisation, whose details are in the footer of each example.