- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Code of Practice resources available in different languages
For signatories who have, or are trying to recruit, international students from specific countries, NZQA has published resources on the Code of Practice in several languages.
These are the Code of Practice itself and a pamphlet that summarises the Code and provides important information for international students and their families.
How to construct the hard copy resource
Both pdfs are designed to be printed out in colour on both sides of the paper:
- Code of Practice – print on A4 paper in portrait. Fasten the pages together if desired.
- Summary pamphlet – print on A4 paper in landscape. Fold it in half to make an A5 brochure.