- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
External evaluation and review reports
NZQA uses external evaluation and review (EER) to review the current quality of performance within tertiary education organisations (TEOs). After each EER, a report is published.
EER reports published within the last three months
See the list below. To access the report, click on the Company Name.
Reports previously published in the current EER round (2013-2017)
- Search for the TEO name or MoE (Ministry of Education) number using the search box at the top right of this page, or
- Search using the Find Education Organisations page on this website.
EER report history of a specific TEO
Contact the Client Services team for reports of a specific TEO published before the current EER round.