- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Consent to assess against standards on the DAS - overview
Consent to assess against assessment standards on the Directory of Assessment Standards is granted when the applicant has support from the standard setting body and meets the requirements associated with the standards.
Sometimes the standard setting body visits the tertiary education organisation as part of this process.
For information on tertiary consent to assess see the consent to assess page.
For information on secondary school consent to assess see the secondary school consent to assess page.