- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Listing of qualifications on the NZQF - overview
To be listed on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF) a New Zealand qualification at levels 1-6 on the NZQF must have defined outcomes that provide a profile of what graduates can do, be and know.
Programmes developed by tertiary education organisations lead to the award of these New Zealand certificates or diplomas.
For more information see the listing qualifications on the NZQF page.