- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Tertiary Evaluation Indicators
Download the full Tertiary Evalution Indicator (PDF, 285KB) publication.
Tertiary evaluation indicators and Key evaluation questions (KEQs) are the main tools of external evaluation and review. The other main tools are the performance criteria used to reach judgements about educational performance and capability in self-assessment.
(View the full-size version (JPG, 1.9MB) in a new window.)
View the Tertiary Evaluation Indicators (PDF, 515KB). This will open in a new window.
Indicators are shown in the right hand column below. The column on the left indicates the sets to which the indicators belong.
|Facilitating learning pathways|| |
|Fostering effective learning environments|| |
|Minimising barriers to learning|| |
|Assessment supports learning|| |
|Engaging with communities|| |
|Providing relevant programmes|| |
|Managing change strategically|| |
|Organisational purpose and direction|| |