- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
New Zealand Scholarship reviews
Applying for a New Zealand Scholarship review
|By Friday, 3 March 2017|
Note: you cannot apply for a review for Visual Arts, however you may apply for a reconsideration. Applications for reconsideration using the review application form will not be processed. For information on the process to follow to apply for a reconsideration, see New Zealand Scholarship reconsiderations, or for more detailed information such as what to apply for and fees for New Zealand Scholarship reconsiderations, refer to Scholarship Results Publication.
How to apply:
- Download and print the personalised Request Review application form from your Learner Login. (Please note that the New Zealand Scholarship review application form will not be available until after 17 February 2017).
- Read the instructions on the form and complete the relevant sections. The form must be signed by the candidate or nominated person. (Note: Where an application is made by a nominated person, NZQA will require written advice from the candidate as authorisation).
- Include all booklets, portfolios, folders or schedules for which you are requesting a review. For New Zealand Scholarship Music you must include both your resource booklet as well as your portfolio.
Post your entire application by Friday, 3 March 2017 to:
New Zealand Scholarship Reviews
PO Box 160
If it is not received by NZQA by this date the application will not be processed.
How long does it take?
A review or reconsideration may take up to four weeks to process. If the outcome of your application might affect University Entrance, please let your chosen University know it may take four weeks for any updated results to become available.
For further information on the process to follow to apply for a review or a reconsideration, see Assessment (including Examination) Rules for Schools, or click here for more information relating to NCEA reconsideration and reviews.