- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
New Zealand Scholarship Biology
On this page:
|2016 Assessment Report|
|Scholarship Performance Standard (93101)||Biology|
|Mode of Assessment||Written Examination|
Format of the assessment
There will be three questions.
The questions will require analysis of biological contexts and the use of ecological, genetic, and evolutionary concepts to integrate biological knowledge and skills into an extended answer.
Equipment to bring
Calculators are permitted.
Resources or information supplied
Resource or stimulus material will be provided for each question, and it is expected that this will be integrated into each answer.
The links listed below are for resources to help teachers and students understand what is required for success in New Zealand Scholarship.
Exam materials (question books, resource books, reports, schedules, etc)