- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Scholarship Drama - waiting-room rules
- all Candidates
- the waiting-room Supervisor
- Drama teachers.
The school will provide a waiting-room for candidates, adjacent to but out of sight and earshot of, the Performance Space(s). All candidates may use the same waiting-room.
- There will be no opportunity to leave the waiting-room during the examination unless the school has been able to have a second staff member on call to escort candidates to the toilet. The last candidate may have to wait for an hour and a half to be examined. Candidates should visit the toilet before going to the waiting-room.
- Candidates are to be examined in Attendance Roll order. The "Working Copy of the Attendance Roll" will be available in the waiting-room.
- Candidates must be present at 9.10 am and must obey the instructions given by the Examination Supervisor.
- No candidate will be admitted to the waiting-room and permitted to perform after the first candidate has completed their performance and been dismissed.
- Candidates who have performed are not to return to the waiting-room or communicate in any way with candidates yet to perform.
- No cell phones are permitted in the waiting-room or Performance Space(s).
- Copies of the "Instructions to Candidates" will be available in the waiting-room for candidates to read.
- Candidates may use their waiting time to warm up.
- The Supervisor will maintain order in the waiting-room.