- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Prime Minister's Award 2015
The Prime Minister’s Award for Academic Excellence recognises the success of the very top New Zealand Scholarship student in the country. The recipient has the most outstanding examination results and the highest overall academic excellence of all the Premier Award winners.
The recipient of the 2015 award was announced by the Prime Minister at Parliament on 4 May 2016 – former Rutherford College student, Oxana Repina.
Winner of the 2015 Prime Minister's Award, Oxana Repina with the Prime Minister, John Key.
Oxana achieved Outstanding Scholarships in Agricultural and Horticultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Space Science, Geography and Statistics and a scholarship in Physics. She was the Top Subject Scholar for Agricultural and Horticultural Science and Earth and Space Science and was also runner up to the top scholar in Biology and Statistics.
Oxana is currently studying Law and a Bachelor of Science majoring in Environmental Studies at the University of Sydney.