- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
NZDipBus results notification and issuing of diplomas
For all queries about results notification, learner transcripts and issue of diplomas, contact Tertiary Records.
Diplomas and result transcripts
Subject to any withholding or cancellation of results, students will be sent their diploma once they have met all requirements for the qualification and NZQA has received payment of the required fees.
The diploma will be awarded in the joint names of NZQA and the relevant TEO.
Note: Students and authorised agencies may access official individual learner result transcripts from NZQA. For further information, contact Tertiary Records.
Form of documentation
Individual learner result transcripts and the issued diplomas will be in a form decided by NZQA.
NZQA diplomas and individual learner result transcripts are the only official documents which are valid as evidence of achievement of NZDipBus.
Issuing of the Diploma certificate by TEOs
TEOs may issue their own NZDipBus certificates subject to the following conditions:
- The TEO has a formal agreement with the NZQA to issue the NZDipBus diploma.
- The conditions of the formal agreement are met.
- The NZQA logo, seal and Chief Executive's signature do not appear on the diploma.
- NZQA is advised of the details (full name, address, date of birth, gender, ethnicity) of graduates, and the date of the award of the diploma.
Note: Information regarding a formal agreement to issue diploma may be obtained by contacting Tertiary Records.