- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
NZ Applied Business Education Forum (NZABEF)
The New Zealand Applied Business Education Forum (NZABEF) is an independent forum focusing on business education in the Institute of Technology and Polytechnic (ITP) sector.
The NZABEF discusses matters relating to business education, including the NZDipBus, from the perspective of providers, and meets two or three times a year. An NZQA representative attends NZABEF meetings and regards the forum as a key communication channel with the ITP sector regarding NZDipBus matters
Specific activities of the NZABEF include:
- acting as a national forum on NZDipBus matters
- undertaking projects in relation to business education which have national significance
- preparing reports for presentation to the NACBS on matters relating to NZDipBus.
The Chair of the NZABEF is Kay Lion, who can be contacted on NZABEF matters at KayL@op.ac.nz.