- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Fees for NCEA
Students must pay their fees to have their results recorded on their Record of Achievement, and to receive certificates.
There are separate fee structures for domestic students and international students. Financial assistance is available for domestic students to help with the payment of entry fees. Financial assistance is not available to international fee-paying students.
Entry fees are paid to the school. The school will tell you when to pay.
To find out the actual fees, see Secondary education fees.