- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care for International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
NCEA Guide: Mobile App
To help parents and employers better understand NCEA, NZQA has developed an app designed for mobile devices - phones and tablets.
Called NCEA Guide, the app is for parents, whānau and employers and provides quick and easy access to key information about NCEA.
(PNG, 133KB)NCEA Guide includes key content about the structure of NCEA, how the qualification is used after studying, how credits work, and how endorsements are earned. Users can also choose to view the content in English or Te Reo.
Importantly, parents and whānau can also get information about how they can support family members studying towards gaining their secondary school qualification.
For employers, content focusses on what they can expect to see when job candidates show them documents detailing their qualifications and what they have studied.
The NCEA Guide App is free to download - get it now from: