- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
How to get involved
Get involved in a workshop near you.
Workshops are held throughout Aotearoa. If you would like to attend, contact your secondary school advisor as there may already be a workshop organised in your area.
Otherwise please contact Lhi TeIwimate in regards to any upcoming workshops or to arrange one.
Telephone: 0800 NZQA 96
See how attending an NCEA & the Whānau workshop helped these rangatahi.
Download a zip. file (ZIP, 23MB) for later offline viewing.
Download an NCEA & the Whānau (DOCX, 3.2MB) pamphlet.
Read what whānau have said about the workshops: