- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Reo Māori Media
NZQA Māori Qualifications Services (MQS) advises that as a result of the mandatory review of the National Reo Māori Media qualifications, the following will be discontinued from 31 December 2019.
- National Certificate in Reo Māori Media (Introductory Media Skills) (Level 3) [Ref: 1629]
- National Certificate in Reo Māori Media (Foundation Media Skills) (Level 4)[Ref: 1630]
- National Diploma in in Reo Māori Media (Level 5) with strands in Radio, and Journalism [Ref: 1146]
For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review of Reo Māori Media qualifications change report.
Competenz led the review under the Targeted Review of Qualification process and a new suite of New Zealand qualifications has been developed for the sector. Competenz saw this review through to completion.
For the information regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services via email on email@example.com.