- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Mandatory Review of Tourism Māori Qualifications
Approved for Listing
Māori Qualifications Services (MQS) is pleased to announce that in February 2015 three mātauranga Māori qualifications developed in the mandatory review of Tourism Māori qualifications were listed on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF) with an overall rating of He Pounamu Whakairo.
- New Zealand Certificate in Tourism Māori (Level 3) [Ref: 2337]
- New Zealand Certificate in Tourism Māori (Level 4) [Ref: 2338]
- New Zealand Diploma in Tourism Māori (Level 5) [Ref: 2339]
Review of Tourism Māori unit standards
The Tourism Māori unit standards were approved for listing on the Directory of Assessment Standards in May 2015. These standards can be incorporated into programmes which lead to the award of the new Tourism Māori qualifications.
For more information on the outcome of the unit standards review please visit the Tourism Māori page.
If you have any questions or wish to contact the Tourism Māori review team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.