- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care for International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
In the past, NZQA administered many trade and advanced trade certificate qualifications. These have been progressively phased out and replaced by National Certificates and Diplomas and more recently New Zealand Qualifications. To find trade qualifications, see Search qualifications.
New Zealand Certificates (NZC) including New Zealand Certificates in Engineering (NZCE) are no longer being awarded. Transition arrangements have also expired. See Advanced Vocational Awards to locate information about equivalent qualifications.
MITO New Zealand Incorporated, Competenz and Jewellery Industry Registration Board of New Zealand (JIRBNZ) have assumed responsibility for the industry examinations previously run by NZQA.
If you have any questions, you can contact Tertiary Records.