- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- Caring for international students: the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
In the past, NZQA administered many trade and advanced trade certificate qualifications. These have been progressively phased out and replaced by National Certificates and Diplomas. To find National Certificates and National Diplomas for current trade qualifications, see Search qualifications.
New Zealand Certificates (NZC) including New Zealand Certificates in Engineering (NZCE) are no longer being awarded. Transition arrangements have also expired. See Advanced Vocational Awards to locate information about equivalent qualifications.
NZQA still administers the Manufacturing Jewellery trade qualification.
|Prescription number||Trade Name||Year of latest prescription date||Last year for examination||Last year for issue of certificates|
|70||Manufacturing Jewellery||1996||2005 (TC)||2010|
MITO, PGDB, EWRB and JIRBNZ have assumed responsibility for the industry examinations previously run by NZQA.
- NZ Motor Industry Training Organisation
- Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board
- Electrical Workers Registration Board
- Jewellery Industry Registration Board of New Zealand
If you have any questions, you can contact Tertiary Records.
Find information for...
Information for students of Apostolic Training Centre Limited Read more »
Consultation on Proposed Teacher Education Qualifications Read more »
Information for students of AWI International Education Group Limited Read more »
NCEA and New Zealand Scholarship data Read more »
Misuse of student fees – sentencing Read more »