- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
NCEA Annual Results Notice
Printed NCEA results notices will not be distributed to all learners automatically. Learners who require a printed result notice must login and order one before 31 December each year to receive it in mid-January. Later orders will take longer to process. There is no charge.
Result Notices show results for all assessed standards entered by the student in the previous year. They also show endorsements gained either for an NCEA Certificate or a school course. To find out more, see NCEA endorsements.
If you have your National Student Number (NSN) you can also get these results online.
See a sample of the Annual result notice (PDF, 784KB).
Reviews and reconsiderations
Students have the right to request:
- a review, if a processing error has occurred or
- a reconsideration, if they believe an error in marking has occurred.
For more information, see Reviews and reconsiderations.
If you have any questions, you can contact Secondary Data Management.