- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review, revision and rollover of Business unit standards
Listed unit standards
NZQA National Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the unit standards in domains Organisational Direction and Strategy, People Development and Coordination and Systems and Resources Management were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in March 2016. For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review and revision/rollover of Business Operations and Development unit standards change report. The unit standards can be accessed by searching for the unit standard's reference number or classification name.
Unit standards in domains Organisational Direction and Strategy, People Development and Coordination and Systems and Resources Management have been reviewed in the context of the new NZ Business qualifications and the draft unit standards developed for them. A review panel for each domain has made recommendations for each unit standard in the three domains.
National consultation on the reviewed unit standards closed on Tuesday 18 August 2015.
Please send your comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.