- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Business Administration and Technology unit standard Assessment Support Material development
In July 2016 fourteen new Business Administration Services unit standards were registered that can be used for assessment within programmes leading to the New Zealand Business qualifications in Business Administration and Technology at levels 3-6.
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority’s National Qualifications Services is going to develop assessment support material for the new standards and invite applications from innovative individuals to be part of the development group.
Assessment support material development group
The group will meet for two consecutive days 14-15 September 2016 to decide on a framework and begin the development of learner and assessor guidance. During October–December, group members will be required to spend up to six days in their own time to carry out the development work allocated to them. The group may need to reconvene for one day in February 2017 to address any pre-assessment moderation feedback and finalise the materials.
The review panel will be four people who each have:
- experience in teaching and assessing business administration and/or communication skills and/or technology in the context of business
- experience in assessment design and moderation of business related unit standards
- a commitment to the use of unit standards for assessment in programmes
- ability to work independently and as part of a team.