- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Unit standards for the New Zealand Business qualifications
Unit standards for assessment towards the New Zealand Business qualifications are now available.
Support material for these unit standards is also available.
Please be advised that Unit Standard 29013 Prepare payroll for a business entity was listed in July 2016. This unit standard contributes to New Zealand Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) (Level 4) [Ref: 2455].
The proposed unit standards were developed based on new Business qualifications listed in February 2015. The new Business qualifications are available to view.
The proposed standards include all the outcomes in these qualifications and strands:
- Administration and Technology
- Leadership and Management
- Small Business
Appropriate unit standards for the Project Management qualification and strand already exist, and unit standards for the Workplace Relations qualification may be developed in the future.
February – March 2015 Consultation
- Business unit standards consultation drafts for feedback
- Response to consultation feedback for draft Business unit standards (PDF, 378KB).
April – July 2016
- Draft Business unit standards evaluated by out Quality Assurance Division (QAD).
August 2015 – February 2016
- As a result of the QAD evaluation, draft unit standards redeveloped in consultation with review panels and the email consultation network.
Contact for the review
Updates will be posted on this website. If you would like to receive information and updates about the review, you can request to be added to the mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome questions, ideas and contributions towards the review.