- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review, revision and rollover of unit standards from Core Generic and Communication Skills subfields
Listed unit standards
NZQA National Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the unit standards in Core Generic and Communication Skills subfields were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in June 2015. For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review and rollover of Core Generic unit standards and Review and rollover of Communication Skills unit standards change reports. The unit standards can be accessed by searching for the unit standard's reference number or classification name.
NZQA National Qualifications Services initiated the review, revision and rollover of unit standards from the Core Generic and Communication Skills subfields. The majority of these unit standards were due for review by 31 December 2015.
National consultation on the reviewed unit standards closed on Thursday 5 March 2015.
Further comments to these unit standards can be sent to National Qualifications Services.