- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Development of Early Learning Unit Standards
This page provides updates and notices during the development of these new standards.
New Early Learning unit standards have been developed.
These new standards align with the outcomes of the new Early Learning qualifications:
This page will be updated as the review and development of the unit standards progresses, and the standards are made available for feedback and comments.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.