- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Development of Manaaki Marae Unit Standards
This page provides updates and notices during the development of these new standards.
The development of new Manaaki Marae unit standards will begin in April 2017.
These new standards will be aligned to the outcomes of the new Manaaki Marae qualifications:
- New Zealand Certificate in Manaaki Marae (Level 2)
- New Zealand Certificate in Manaaki Marae - Te Nihowera, Te Ringawera (Level 3)
This page will be updated as the review and development of the unit standards progresses.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.