- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
This page provides updates and notices during the unit standards review.
Listed unit standards
Māori Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that unit standards in the Māori Environmental Management and Māori Environmental Practices domains were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in November 2015. For information on the outcome of this review please download the following change reports for the respective unit standards.
- 6150, 15979, 15995, 15998, 20317, 20318, 20323, 20324
- 6137- 6139, 6141-6143, 6147, 6148, 6151, 15976, 15983, 15985, 15987, 15990, 15991, 15998, 19670, 19671, 20319-20322, 20325-20327
The unit standards can be accessed by searching for the unit standard's reference number or classification name.
Māori Qualifications Services initiated the review to ensure that there was a suite of unit standards that were fit for purpose, relevant and aligned to the graduate profile outcomes of the recently listed Environment Māori and Whenua qualifications on the NZQF.
- Te Mana Kaitiaki o Ngā Taonga Tuku Iho (Kaupae 4; Credit 90) [Ref: 2345]
- Te Hiringa o te Taiao (Kaupae 4; Credits 60) [Ref: 2346]
- Rūmakihia te Taiao (Kaupae 6; Credits 120) [Ref: 2347]
- Mahinga Kai – Te Hoata (Kaupae 3) [Ref: 2348]
These new qualifications can be accessed from the links above or by searching for the qualification by reference number or title.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.
Link to Field Māori Assessment Support Materials.