- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
This page provides updates and notices during the unit standards’ review.
Māori Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the review of the sixteen Te Aho Wahine unit standards were approved for listing on the Directory of Assessment Standards (DAS) in May 2016.
|Domain||Unit standard ID|
|Te Aho Wahine||10696, 10701-10710, 16056, 25761-25764|
The unit standard documents are expected to be published mid-July and will be accessible by searching for the unit standard reference number or title.
Request for feedback on the review of the draft Review of Te Aho Wahine unit standards closed 19 April 2016.
We thank and acknowledge all those who took the time to consider the draft unit standards and provided feedback.
The Whakaruruhau met in March 2016 to review the Te Aho Wahine unit standards. All amendments to the unit standards were endorsed by the Whakaruruhau.
The review of these unit standards was initiated through their scheduled review. This review ensured that the unit standards were current and fit for purpose, and aligned to graduate profile outcomes of the new Tikanga qualifications.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.