- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Māori Business and Management
This page provides updates and notices during the unit standards' review.
Listed Unit Standards
Māori Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the reviewed Māori Business and Management unit standards were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in August 2016. These unit standards were reviewed to ensure that they continue to be relevant and fit for purpose.
For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review of Māori Business and Management unit standards change report.
The unit standard documents are accessible by searching for the unit standard reference number or title.
The Māori Business and Management unit standards were looked at as part of their review cycle. Seven of the standards in this subfield are at Levels 2 and 3, and it was decided to postpone the review of these standards until the Māori Business and Management qualifications at Levels 3 and 4 are listed on the NZQF.
Two new standards were developed to align with outcomes of the new, New Zealand Certificate in Māori Business and Management (Level 5) [Ref: 2712].
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.