- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Māori Performing Arts Standards Review
This page provides updates and notices during the unit standards' review.
Listed Unit Standards
Māori Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the review of the Māori Performing Arts unit standards application was submitted for quality assurance for listing on the Directory of Assessment Standards (DAS) in June 2016.
13359, 13360, 13363, 13364, 13367, 13368, 13371-13373, 15019, 15020, 22752-22757, 27698
Māori Performing Arts Teaching
13361, 13365, 13369, 13374, 15021, 19909
The Māori Performing Arts unit standards were reviewed as part of their review cycle. The standards were reviewed and amended to ensure that they are relevant and fit for purpose, and that their outcomes are achievable, coherent, and consistent with valid assessment practices.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.