- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
This page provides updates and notices during the unit standards' review.
Listed unit standards
Māori Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the reviewed Mau Rākau unit standards were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in November 2015. These standards now include kaiaka/merit and kairangi/excellence grades in the new versions as an incentive for the secondary school students studying Mau Rākau at Levels 1-3.
For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review of Mau Rākau unit standards change report.
These unit standards can be accessed by searching for the unit standards reference number or title.
The Mau Rākau unit standards were reviewed as part of their maintenance cycle.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.