- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Ngā Mahi a te Whare Pora
This page provides updates and notices during the unit standards' review.
Listed Unit Standards
Māori Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the reviewed Ngā Mahi ā te Whare Pora unit standards were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in December 2016. These unit standards were reviewed to ensure that they continue to be relevant and fit for purpose.
For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review of Ngā Mahi ā te Whare Pora
|Raranga||7867, 7873, 7875, 7879, 7881, 7882, 7907, 7908, 18689|
|Taonga Tākaro||7905, 7906|
The Ngā Mahi a te Whare Pora unit standards were reviewed as part of their maintenance cycle and are in alignment with the Ngā Toi qualifications.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.