- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Reo Māori Media Standards Review
This page provides updates and notices during the unit standards review.
The review of the Reo Māori Media unit standards began on 2 March 2017 as part of their review cycle. The standards where reviewed and/or further developed by the Whakaruruhau to ensure that they are relevant and fit for purpose, and that their outcomes are achievable, coherent, and consistent with valid assessment practices.
These standards will also be aligned to the outcomes of the Level 4 New Zealand Media Qualifications.
This page will be updated as the review and development of the unit standards progresses, and the standards are made available for feedback and comments.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.