- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Cervical Screening Unit Standard 1098
NZQA National Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that Unit standard 29556 Conduct cervical screening was listed in July 2016 following its review. This unit standard replaced Unit Standard 1098 Perform cervical screening and cervical smear taking which will expire on 31 December 2018. For more information on the outcome of this review, please download the Review of the Cervical Screening unit standard 1098 change report.
In March 2016, an invitation was sent out to the sector for application for working group membership to review this unit standard. An expert panel was selected with representation from Ministry of Health National Cervical Screening Programme (NCSP), Family Planning, programme providers, and the unit standard national moderator. This panel convened in April and reviewed the standard to closely align with the National Cervical Screening Programme policy and quality standards, and the Guidelines for Cervical Screening in New Zealand.
Contact for review
Please send your comments or feedback to email@example.com.