- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Communication Skills unit standards
Consultation closes - Monday 12 December 2016
NZQA National Qualifications Services invites you to provide feedback on the reviewed 57 unit standards in SubField Communication Skills.
More information about the consultation is available at the Review of Communication Skills consultation page.
Members of the email network will receive regular updates with opportunities to contribute feedback, opinions, and ideas. The email network will receive updates on progress between meetings and is given opportunity to comment on issues and drafts of the unit standards prior to and post national consultation.
To join the email network, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your comments and/or feedback to National Qualifications Services at email@example.com.