- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Financial Capability (Personal Financial Management) unit standards
NZQA National Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the unit standards in domain Financial Capability (previously Personal Financial Management) were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in July 2016 following their review. For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review of Personal Financial Management unit standards change report.
A matrix of the unit standard titles, levels and credits is available in the Financial Capability Matrix (DOCX, 18KB). The unit standards can be accessed by searching for the unit standard's reference number or classification name.
Please send any comments or feedback to email@example.com.