- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Legal Studies unit standards
Listed unit standards
NZQA National Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that six unit standards in the Legal Studies domain were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in August 2015. For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review of Legal Studies unit standards change report. The unit standards can be accessed by searching for the unit standard's reference number or classification name.
This review was initiated as part of regular maintenance of unit standards National Qualifications Services has responsibility for.
National consultation on the reviewed unit standards closed on Friday 26 June 2015.
Further comments to these unit standards can be sent to National Qualifications Services.