- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Review of Small Business unit standards
NZQA National Qualifications Services is about to continue the review of unit standards with a focus on Small Business, and consider the development of new standards.
This review will include some standards that were not included in the 2015 review (6407, 6410, 19022, 19024, 20078). The earlier review also identified some issues for further attention, including IT, ‘soft skills’, health and safety, growing a business.
Panel members will meet for two 2-day meetings to examine the current standards and to consider the development of new standards, for Small Business.
Individually, each panel member will:
- have direct personal experience with Project Management unit standards
- understand and be committed to best practice in standards-based assessment
- have credibility, prestige, and mana within the sector
- be able to work collaboratively for the common good rather than just for own sector or interests
- be available for all scheduled panel meetings.
Collectively, the panel will as far as possible be representative of all stakeholding groups for these unit standards.
The panel will meet on (Tuesday-Wednesday) 14-15 March and 11-12 April. We may also conduct meetings and/or other necessary business by conference calls or Skype as seems advisable.
If you are interested in being a member of the review panel please complete the application form (DOC, 37KB) and send it, with any other information you wish, to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday 13 February. The panel will be appointed by Friday 17 February 2017.
Members of the email network will receive regular updates with opportunities to contribute feedback, opinions, and ideas. The email network will receive updates on progress between meetings and is given opportunity to comment on issues and drafts of the unit standards prior to and post national consultation.
To join the email network, please email email@example.com.
Please send comments and/or feedback to National Qualifications Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.