- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Reviewed Literacy and Numeracy unit standards
NZQA National Qualifications Services has reviewed the six Literacy and Numeracy unit standards, and invites your feedback by Monday 6 March 2017.
The review was conducted by a representative review panel, supported by an email network of stakeholders.
The changes include provision for online assessment for two standards.
The draft unit standards and feedback form are available from the Consultation: Literacy and Numeracy unit standards page.
Write to communicate ideas for a purpose and audience
Read texts with understanding
Actively participate in spoken interactions
Use number to solve problems
Interpret statistical information for a purpose
Use measurement to solve problems
Please send your comments and/or feedback to National Qualifications Services at email@example.com.