- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Extension to expiry of Supported Learning unit standards
The target learners for these unit standards are people with learning disabilities, including those with intellectual disabilities ie those who require some form of support with their learning, either through additional resources, specialised equipment, or adapted teaching programmes.
The expiry date for Supported Learning unit standards has been extended from 31 December 2017 to 31 December 2019 for standards in the following domains:
- Interpersonal and Social Skills
- Perceptual Awareness Skills
- Personal Care Skills
- Work and Community Skills.
This is to align with the expiry date of the National Certificate in Work and Community Skills (Supported Learning) [Ref: 0853].
The domains above are being replaced by the domain Personal, Community and Work Skills, created in 2015. The domain contains unit standards, which have been developed to align with the graduate profile outcomes in the New Zealand Certificate in Skills for Living for Supported Learners (Level 1) with an optional strand in Skills for Working [Ref: 2853].
For more information and/or comments regarding these unit standards, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.