- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers and partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation and review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Te Mātauranga Māori me te Whakangungu
This page provides updates and notices during the unit standards' review.
Listed unit standards
Māori Qualifications Services is pleased to advise that the reviewed Te Mātauranga Māori me te Whakangungu unit standards were listed on the Directory of Assessment Standards in December 2016.
For more information on the outcome of this review please download the Review of Te Mātauranga Māori me te Whakangungu unit standards change report. These unit standards can be accessed by searching for the unit standards reference number or title.
The standards were also aligned with the graduate outcomes of the two New Zealand qualifications
- Te Pokaitahi o te Mātauranga me te Whakangungu Pakeke (Kaupae 5) [Ref: 2882]
- Te Pokairua o te Mātauranga me te Whakangungu Pakeke (Kaupae 6) [Ref: 2883]
The review ensured that the standards were fit for purpose, relevant, and that their outcomes are achievable, coherent, and consistent with valid assessment practices.
For the latest information and updates regarding this review, please refer back to this page, or contact Māori Qualifications Services.